Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 768 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Brazilian Tour category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 768 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 768 puzzle 2
- Slick, flat surface used to ride waves for sport
- To think on the spot, often as performance
- Land surrounded by water on three sides
- Beetles that glow during twilight
- Electrons, protons, neutrons
- Inflammatory condition of the lungs
- "Great" Russian Empress
- Requires a lot of time and energy
- 2004 movie with Ben Stiller as a gym owner
- Short recording that acts as a tagline
- Biscuit base layered with nut meringue, cream
- Brazilian music of the 1950s, smooth jazz
- It's said to have killed the cat
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 768
Parent category: Codycross Brazilian Tour
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.