Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 768 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Brazilian Tour category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 768 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 768 puzzle 1
- UK dependency and tax haven; capital is The Valley
- Glossy Japanese soy sauce marinade
- Figurative, illustrative
- Fluid that babies float in while in the womb
- DC Comics supervillain, an alter ego of Hal Jordan
- Buck __, film, Abbott and Costello go to war
- The largest and best store representing a company
- Snake-fighting relative of the meerkat
- Phrase referring to enmity, especially in a family
- The act of changing instantly before your eyes
- The Merchant __; Shakespeare's moneylender play
- 30 Rock lead character, played by Tina Fey
- Name given to Ireland by the ancient Greeks
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 768
Parent category: Codycross Brazilian Tour
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.