Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 763 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Brazilian Tour category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 763 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 763 puzzle 3
- Highly intelligent and social sea mammal
- Hourglass-shaped juggler's prop
- Doorway, entrance, porch
- H Rider __; author of King Solomon's Mines
- Curative treatment, positive thinking
- Log of past searches performed online
- Early performance at a cinema
- Don't eat the pit of this green fruit
- Batman and Robin are the __ Duo
- Player that strums or slaps low notes rhythmically
- Part of the inner ear needed for hearing
- Written record of a purchase
- Florida city, once home to Ernest Hemingway
- Vincent Van Gogh was this type of artist
- Prestigious ancient Japanese warriors
- A baby's room
- Moses got 10 commandments on these stone blocks
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 763
Parent category: Codycross Brazilian Tour
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.