Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 749 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Water Park category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 749 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 749 puzzle 4
- Ridiculously complicated and unnecessary processes
- Ink that can't be erased
- Introduced or spread by accident, e.g. a weed
- To miss something from the past
- The space-time __
- Killers, marauders, carnivorous animals
- Degree of bubbles in a soft drink
- Musical and film that centre on Tracy Turnblad
- To think on the spot, often as performance
- Having lower limbs that curve outwards at the knee
- Author of the Godfather novels
- Actor knight who starred as Scott of the Antarctic
- Political group during the English Civil War
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 749
Parent category: Codycross Water Park
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.