Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 99 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Circus category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 99 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 99 puzzle 4
- Sirens lured sailors in ancient Greek tale
- More people are killed by __ than plane crashes
- Human duality foe of the Caped Crusader
- Device sends medicine to lungs for asthma sufferer
- An effort to do something
- Outline of a body or figure
- Social media, post limit of only 280 characters
- Final stages of a game
- Vertical Scrabble
- Hardest known natural material
- Getting more irritated
- What makes the man, according to Shakespeare
- This country's flag is the oldest in the world
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 99
Parent category: Codycross Circus
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.