Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 89 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Circus category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 89 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 89 puzzle 5
- CAT __, a diagnostic radiological machine
- Cell phones in the US/Canada, __ in the UK
- Evel __, world famous stuntman
- Without ending or beginning, forever, always there
- Small entrance on most tent circuses
- They speak louder than words
- Appliance used to cook food with hot mist
- Western Indian region famous for trade
- The Little __ Boy, Christmas percussion classic
- Attacking, robbing someone in public
- Canine beauty contest
- Small breed of dog of pure white coat
- Sport played in the Indian Premier League
- Unitary parliamentary republic in Central Europe
- To run or ride at a slow trot
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 89
Parent category: Codycross Circus
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.