Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 89 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Circus category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 89 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 89 puzzle 2
- Breed of cat known for playful attitude
- This language has an American dialect
- Delivery of supplies by plane with a parachute
- Stops swelling; cools stings and bites
- It kills with a sweet scent of almonds
- Julia Roberts is a famous one
- __ Horn, usually made of an animal horn
- Speculation, risky journey or business
- Restaurant fee imposed for bringing your own wine
- Layered desserts
- LA MLB team, established in NY, moved in 1958
- Last name of Family Guy protagonist
- Throat hangers, sometimes removed
- Sinking or hanging downwards
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 89
Parent category: Codycross Circus
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.