Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 83 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Circus category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 83 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 83 puzzle 5
- World's busiest airport in passenger traffic
- Homer __ loves donuts and beer
- Not in favor
- Moved slightly
- Upholstered bench found at the end of a bed
- Permission that is not refused is __
- Large worn rock, detached from the Earth
- Skimpy swimming trunks
- An apparatus in which nuclear fission is made
- Moe's hairstyle, round shaped
- Organ for containing liquid in the body
- Founder and lead singer of The Who: Roger __
- Small part of an acorn tree
- Anagram of teacher
- Person in charge of a department
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 83
Parent category: Codycross Circus
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.