Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 83 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Circus category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 83 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 83 puzzle 1
- Egg __, McDonald's breakfast bun fill
- Artist who painted his mother
- Kuala Lumpur is the capital of
- Reduction on a price
- Mudbugs, or __, are freshwater lobsters
- Dogs like King Charles and Clumber
- To make more attractive by adding extra items
- Thieves; people who break in and steal
- Starvation disorder caused by body image issues
- Superstition tells you not to open it indoors
- Widespread loss of electricity in urban area
- She was turned into a pillar of salt, in the Bible
- This laughing candy will satisfy your hunger
- The __, reality show of true love and roses
- King of serpents, causes death with a single look
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 83
Parent category: Codycross Circus
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.