Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 79 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Seasons category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 79 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 79 puzzle 4
- 60s TV show about a modern housewife witch
- Greek philosopher, tutor to Alexander the Great
- Singin' in the Rain star
- K on periodic table, bananas have a ton
- The eddaic poems were written in this language
- Viggo __, Aragorn
- India's notorious sex guide
- Winning move to end a game of chess
- Three-dimensional laser images
- Of __; sane in the eyes of the law
- Robotic rover sent to Mars
- Month when WWII officially ended
- Mobile game where players catch pocket monsters
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 79
Parent category: Codycross Seasons
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.