Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 72 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Seasons category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 72 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 72 puzzle 4
- Band worn around the leg to keep stockings up
- Greek God of beauty
- Means to gain something, also a street
- Faculty to encode, store and retrieve information
- Someone who has low red blood cell count
- Workplace of artists, actors, musicians
- It is not __ science = it is not so difficult
- Loss __, items sold below cost price as incentives
- __ Globes, given by Hollywood Foreign Press
- 30 in the French language
- Root of a plant used as a spice or for tea
- Happens quickly, unexpectedly
- Grouped set of lines in a poem
- Soldier; anagram of airmen
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 72
Parent category: Codycross Seasons
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.