Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 69 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Seasons category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 69 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 69 puzzle 1
- Called South West Africa until 1990
- Become too big for
- Animal, plant having no sex organs
- Deep red
- Coffeehouse expert
- Boarding house for multiple felines
- Arcangelo __, violinist-composer (and Captain?)
- Unironed, scrunched up
- Flexible athlete
- Bureaucratic rules to stick by
- Place where planes take off and land
- Line where the sky meets the Earth
- There is no garden __ its weeds
- Milanese dish with saffron
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 69
Parent category: Codycross Seasons
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.