Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 67 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Seasons category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 67 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 67 puzzle 2
- To get a general idea about value, size or cost
- Symbol of punk, worn in clothing or as a piercing
- Container for making and pouring a morning drink
- Country where Paul Keating was Prime Minister
- Night __, when you can't see well in the dark
- This high walking is also called funambulism
- Blind superhero with enhanced senses
- Snoopy's pal; famous US hippy festival in the 1960s
- Formal greeting among businessmen
- Collection of investments
- Variety of peach family with smooth skin
- DJ and lead singer of Culture Club
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 67
Parent category: Codycross Seasons
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.