Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 653 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Cruise Ship category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 653 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 653 puzzle 1
- Street food whose only letters are l, e, a, f
- Males who inhabit a landmass surrounded by water
- Famous Honolulu beach neighborhood
- Transport pulled by huskies
- Dick, who starred in Mary Poppins and her return
- Lying under oath
- Hair high at the front, like Elvis wore
- Handled pourer for dispensing dairy liquids
- Alive and __, Simple Minds song, Sky football song
- Service that transports letters on planes
- __ safari; viewing savannah wildlife from above
- Pining, craving
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 653
Parent category: Codycross Cruise Ship
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.