Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 649 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Cruise Ship category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 649 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 649 puzzle 3
- Smooth-haired dog breed used in hunting
- A premolar tooth
- Texan soft drink with a medical name
- Without thought or care
- Travels to new lands
- Northern French region including Calvados dept
- Contends with a problem
- 1965 single where Paul Simon is an island
- Takes control of a plane by force
- Religion that worships nature
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 649
Parent category: Codycross Cruise Ship
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.