Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 647 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Cruise Ship category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 647 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 647 puzzle 5
- Williams, who wrote Cat on a Hot Tin Roof
- Resembling a robber at sea
- There and back within 24 hours on a train
- Young male in education
- Container or shrine for the remains of saints
- She was the space-traveler Barbarella on the movie
- Croatian coastal city with medieval fortifications
- Protective hand cover for handling hot dishes
- Multihued costume made of diamond shapes
- Adding to a text
- Irish neolithic mound by the River Boyne
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 647
Parent category: Codycross Cruise Ship
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.