Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 639 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Home Sweet Home category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 639 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 639 puzzle 5
- A coat with eye-like markings
- Match between rivals FC Barcelona and Real Madrid
- Communal pot and forks used to eat melted cheese
- Earth metal used in fireworks, with symbol Sr
- Chocolate rodents
- Muddy coastal wetland area
- Layer of wall paint applied beneath the main hue
- Dinosaur whose name means iguana tooth
- Seats for drinking patrons
- 80's cop show with Crockett and Tubbs in Florida
- Discordant clashing noises, dissonance
- More inconvenient or clumsy than
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 639
Parent category: Codycross Home Sweet Home
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.