Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 624 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Home Sweet Home category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 624 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 624 puzzle 5
- Dramatic French singer of Milord
- Chaotic, haphazard
- Facilities, services
- Yellow/white plant grown from a bulb; daffodil
- Framed opening made in a chimney to contain flames
- Dare; dispute
- Putting green gofer
- Exposed to the elements and looking bedraggled
- Fool, dunce
- Half-moon blade for chopping herbs
- Fur trapper protagonist role in The Revenant
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 624
Parent category: Codycross Home Sweet Home
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.