Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 60 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Inventions category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 60 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 60 puzzle 4
- Hole-filled bowl for sieving water from vegetables
- Barely understood, sometimes removed organ
- If it's as dead as a __, then it's dead indeed
- Legendary place of wealth in South America
- To prepare food so as to avoid decomposition
- Mark out as evil, stigmatize
- Split personality; alter ego
- Companies who fund sporting events for ad purposes
- Ryan Reynolds' 2016 superhero movie
- AIDS: acquired immunodeficiency __
- Very spicy Indian curry dish
- Vessels are taken there for repair
- Upright, up and down, not horizontal
- Winter game, __ fight
- Lively couples dance from Spain since 1700s
- Mrs. __, is loved more than she will know
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 60
Parent category: Codycross Inventions
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.