Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 57 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Inventions category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 57 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 57 puzzle 3
- Murderer; professional killer
- Pound __, Britain's highly valued currency
- Someone who creates musical scores
- Regulated dress code worn by supermarket staff
- Any drink
- S. African country, capital is Gaborone
- Cancer common in older men
- Upper body part; joint that allows arm movement
- Jonathan Swift's satire about this person's travels
- Cryptography is the study of decoding secret __
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 57
Parent category: Codycross Inventions
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.