Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 562 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Welcome To Japan category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 562 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 562 puzzle 3
- Successful in producing an intended result
- Those who compete in the Summer and Winter games
- General agreement
- State of legally belonging to you
- Official representatives at a meeting
- Not even or balanced in shape
- Competitions where free gifts are dished out
- Philosopher who tutored young Alexander the Great
- Can be healed with medication
- The use of aggressive tactics to boost one's ego
- Block of charcoal used as fuel for cooking
- A cavity in an organ; the heart has two of them
- Settle on a deal after lengthy discussion
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 562
Parent category: Codycross Welcome To Japan
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.