Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 562 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Welcome To Japan category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 562 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 562 puzzle 2
- Deserted place with no remaining residents
- Place of peace and sanctuary
- Person who accompanies & looks after someone else
- Sky-divers open this after jumping out of a plane
- Part of a thorny flower, often strewn on beds
- State of being legally responsible
- To begin or set up a company
- Change radically
- The pelt of a bunny, once used widely in fashion
- Babylonian King whose Code was first set of laws
- Groups of performers, musicians or dancers
- Scholarly paper of a single specialized subject
- Preliminary version or draft piece of writing
- Aware of one's surroundings; awake
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 562
Parent category: Codycross Welcome To Japan
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.