Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 560 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Resorts category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 560 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 560 puzzle 3
- Major instrument of band leader Glenn Miller
- Strongly scented pot plant aka pelargonium
- Chinese cookery ingredient also called tofu
- Items that hang from necklaces
- The Dark Tower in Tolkien's writings
- Papers that legally allow searches of property
- Le __, French hotel brand, now part of Marriott
- Name of two successive popes of the 20th century
- It takes __ to make a world; everyone's different
- Meticulous, thorough
- Twelve o'clock
- Walking __; signature song from The Snowman
- Tennis racquet __, mends broken kit with catgut
- Post for hanging up a trilby or fedora for example
- Frequently filmed Ancient Romans classic
- Victorious emperor in the Battle of Austerlitz
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 560
Parent category: Codycross Resorts
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.