Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 551 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Resorts category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 551 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 551 puzzle 1
- __ Jones, the St James's Street cat
- Removals, e.g. surgically of tissue, or of rock
- Peanut in its shell
- In boxing, rubber mouth protection
- Shown on a screen
- Skeletal tourist attraction under Paris
- Raisable viewing tube on a submarine
- Answers to problems or riddles
- Warehouse chain selling furnishings and gifts
- Quibbles, bickers, prevaricates
- Scarlet nickname for Mars
- British explorer who met Pocahontas
- To do with cars, trucks, vans
- English editor of Vanity Fair and Tatler
- The __, Renoir painting of rain shields
- __ Hall, school in the story of Nicholas Nickleby
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 551
Parent category: Codycross Resorts
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.