Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 55 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Inventions category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 55 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 55 puzzle 2
- TV programmes where prizes can be won
- Shooting game that will leave stains
- Bill Gates started this company
- Got ready to perform in front of an audience
- A promise or warranty
- Ukraine's border with Belarus northeast of Kiev
- Taking after the leader
- Accessories for shirt cuffs
- Loss of motor function, voluntary movements
- O Romeo, Romeo, __ art thou, Romeo
- Catherine __; Welsh Hollywood actress
- Ridley Scott–Russell Crowe Oscar-winning film
- A strand of matted hair, especially afro hair
- Joe Wicks is known as The __
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 55
Parent category: Codycross Inventions
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.