Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 544 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Resorts category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 544 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 544 puzzle 3
- Pigs eat out of them
- Ocean where the Hawaiian islands are located
- Say or read aloud
- An embarrassing remark in a social situation
- Art of clipping shrubs into ornamental shapes
- Cutting grains for harvest
- A feast
- True; based on evidence
- Faithfulness, fidelity, devotion
- More intelligent
- Less expensive
- Name given to London's theatre district
- Love of Hamlet's life, who is a drowning victim
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 544
Parent category: Codycross Resorts
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.