Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 541 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Resorts category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 541 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 541 puzzle 4
- Large parrots, with scarlet and hyacinth varieties
- Cirrus and cumulus are two types
- Springy rope for jumping from a height
- A person who suffers as a result of a crime
- Prioritization of patients to receive medical help
- Hansel's sister in the fairy tale
- Ceramic bowl for crushing spices
- Argue the price of an item
- Country where Kalamata olives are grown
- Prehistoric creature; plant preserved in stone
- Delightful, worthy of romance
- A string of them is worn around the neck
- Engraved, inscribed
- Magical spirits summoned from lamps
- Large muscle in the back of the upper arm
- Word or phrase that modifies an action word
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 541
Parent category: Codycross Resorts
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.