Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 533 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Fashion Show category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 533 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 533 puzzle 2
- They move in an engine's cylinders
- Multiply by eight
- Latin version of the Bible made by St Jerome
- Wrapped up pizza
- Study of bodily structures, often by dissection
- NYC district that contains a lot of fashion houses
- Made a duck noise
- Walked in step, like an army
- Bird of passage; drifter
- Founder of the WOMAD arts festival: Peter __
- Inhabitant of the red planet
- Political brothers involved with Marilyn Monroe
- King Lear's two wicked daughters: __ and Regan
- Having fun with toys or games
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 533
Parent category: Codycross Fashion Show
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.