Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 523 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Fashion Show category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 523 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 523 puzzle 2
- Weekly twenty-four hours when money comes in
- Loudspeaker for high frequencies (or birds)
- A sarcastic and biting tongue, a __ wit
- The Rime of the Ancient __, tale of an albatross
- Song sung by dwarfish miners in Snow White
- City in India previously known as Madras
- Container for new footwear
- The more the __; no limit on numbers
- Medicine for heartburn
- __ Jones, the matriarch of The Partridge Family
- Fruit preserve cooked and reduced in sugar
- __ bodies, torsos hued and muddied at carnival
- Went and brought back
- Another name for the electric ray
- Younger brother of Charles II, ruled 1685-88
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 523
Parent category: Codycross Fashion Show
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.