Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 52 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Inventions category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 52 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 52 puzzle 5
- To enter someone else's land without permission
- Arriving or acting at the right time
- Theological school for clergy
- Ken __, Aussie tennis champ straddled the Open era
- An induced state of human consciousness
- Friendship love, named after a Greek philosopher
- Flimsy, strappy women's top, a female vest
- Medically known as allergic rhinitis
- Professional in form of civil, electrical, etc
- __ and Guinevere, adulterous couple
- They play the snare
- Legumes used to make miso
- Tall tropical plant on which coconuts grow
- This star has guided ships for centuries
- Unpleasant physical effects from drinking too much
- Body __ is the art of gaining muscles
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 52
Parent category: Codycross Inventions
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.