Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 519 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Department Store category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 519 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 519 puzzle 2
- Young male singers in a church environment
- Sausage-shaped dog with short limbs
- Inclined to be neurotic, or hooked on something
- Thorough elimination of dirt and grime
- Walking exercise machine
- Of a harmful substance that creates dependence
- Unlikely tale
- Fancy word for spying
- A city district with residents from Beijing
- Western hat with vast liquid capacity
- Meetings to inform on initial facts
- What mascara is applied to
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 519
Parent category: Codycross Department Store
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.