Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 515 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Department Store category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 515 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 515 puzzle 1
- Make a doubt disappear
- Canine small enough to sit on someone's knee
- Thread is passed through the eye of it
- Surplus; overabundance
- Bell sounds, or the noise of ringing clocks
- Enclosed tightly in an envelope
- Heavy rainfall; flash flood
- Groups of people put together to discuss a topic
- Material stretched over wood for paintings
- Narrative poem by Dante: The Divine __
- French film festival city
- Opposite of the top
- Tuft of loosely hanging cords on a jacket
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 515
Parent category: Codycross Department Store
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.