Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 509 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Department Store category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 509 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 509 puzzle 4
- Losing liquid from a cup
- Remains of something that has been badly damaged
- Animated film in which Tom Hanks plays a cowboy
- Royal or majestic
- Clear and logical; a unified whole
- Of water that does not flow, often smelly
- Sparkling, precious stones found in rings
- Designed to improve the appearance of the face
- Intelligent perceptions
- Old-time warships
- Something hard to hold firmly because it's oily
- A detailed analysis and assessment of something
- Someone who protests or campaigns for change
- Dishes of the day on a menu
- Disinfect or purify with chemicals
- Price markdown
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 509
Parent category: Codycross Department Store
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.