Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 460 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Airport category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 460 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 460 puzzle 4
- Illegal hunting for game and fish
- Sweet or savoury patties cooked in batter
- __ Ford, acted with Pitt in The Devil's Own
- Month when Father's Day is celebrated in Thailand
- What Nellie the Elephant packed
- Goes with fear in Hunter S Thompson's tale
- He abandons allegiance to his home country
- Goes with fixtures, part of the make up of a house
- Aldous Huxley quote: "To his dog, every man is __"
- Termination, discontinuation, closure
- Yearly planner to put birthdays on
- Owner of the film that caught the Kennedy killing
- Dig out earth with a large machine
- Used ears to pay attention to something spoken
- As happy as a __; filthy porcine
- Cable-stayed/suspension bridge in New York City
- Leftovers, often said of fabric
- The __, like Dorothy's footwear for Kate Bush
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 460
Parent category: Codycross Airport
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.