Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 459 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Airport category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 459 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 459 puzzle 1
- Jerking involuntarily
- Light wind from the ocean
- Sitting lazily
- Expert in the field of chemistry or physics
- Plunged, plummeted from a height
- Moves from one's home country to live in another
- Piercing headaches with nausea
- Six-sided frozen ice cluster
- First ancient people known to use hieroglyphics
- Elephant-type creature in Winnie-the-Pooh
- Move towards, be drawn to
- Anthony __-Jones, wed Princess Margaret in 1960
- Neat, like a tidy boat
- Place for art or museum exhibitions
- Failed 1961 attempt to unseat Cuban leader Castro
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 459
Parent category: Codycross Airport
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.