Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 458 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Airport category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 458 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 458 puzzle 2
- __ flu pandemic of 1918, left over 50 million dead
- Gentle exercise like yoga, invented by Joseph __
- Michael __, lead figure in dance troupe Riverdance
- Large pebbles secured in concrete paths
- A scheduled stop on a metro or railway journey
- __ Isles, series of islands off northern France
- Vincent __, The Starry Night painter
- Mr. Chipping's profession in Goodbye Mr. Chips
- Remarkably stupid, idiotic
- Direct order
- Female seahorse
- Leisure vehicle originally associated with gypsies
- Alert, notification of danger
- __ Sachs, global financial services corporation
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 458
Parent category: Codycross Airport
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.