Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 428 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Wild West category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 428 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 428 puzzle 5
- Flower from which vanilla is derived
- Tasteless and gaudy
- In tennis, score after 15
- Shiny metal foil strips to hang on Christmas trees
- __ clock, Switzerland's gift to history
- __ Depp; DiCaprio's on-screen bro, Gilbert Grape
- Harriet __; abolitionist and political activist
- Molly __; Irish folk song and Dublin anthem
- Japanese car company, makes the Celerio
- Horizontal trim above a fireplace opening
- Spanish word for ice cream
- Rare-earth element and soft metal, symbol Ce
- Usual hue of a plane's black box
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 428
Parent category: Codycross Wild West
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.