Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 427 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Wild West category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 427 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 427 puzzle 5
- Beach TV show starring David Hasselhoff
- Thought up a notion
- Working from a distance, not in the office
- A break in a bone
- Religious travellers
- Raised wooden platform for workers
- Radical group that devised the Reign of Terror
- Making clothes from wool using long needles
- Benedict Arnold did this when he turned traitor
- Music sung by a man under his lover's window
- Illegally impeding the path of offensive players
- Italian word for feud where revenge is sought
- Parallel lines on a map represent this
- Label indicating how much a garment costs
- In the style of a work by Bizet, such as Carmen
- Facial decoration applied ahead of entering battle
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 427
Parent category: Codycross Wild West
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.