Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 42 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Inventions category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 42 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 42 puzzle 2
- Someone withdrawn from society, recluse
- Control used from a distance
- Macau's tallest building: Grand _- Casino & Hotel
- Confidence in something, faith
- Classical dance form known for its grace
- Shape-altering single-celled parasite
- All together without a certain one, excluding
- 80s film about a nonviolent leader
- Nigella __, celebrity chef and TV show host
- Pez was created in this Austrian city
- Architect of one of the Paris' tallest structures
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 42
Parent category: Codycross Inventions
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.