Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 42 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Inventions category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 42 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 42 puzzle 1
- Mythical creature that awakens in a Moon phase
- Skyscrapers would be impractical without this device
- Wealth or riches, usually precious metals
- The __ of Venice, a Shakespeare's comedy
- Pink bird known for its long neck
- Advocacy of women's rights and equal opportunities
- Land-locked S. American country
- Male employed to guard buildings or property
- Unsolved, even forgotten criminal investigation
- __ Beauty, won the Oscar for best picture
- The way birds of a feather flock
- Someone who has beaten all opponents
- The money a country spends
- Popular material for kitchen flooring
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 42
Parent category: Codycross Inventions
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.