Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 41 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Inventions category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 41 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 41 puzzle 3
- Navy vessel one feels constricted in
- Recover from something; move on
- Social media site with posted ideas called "pins"
- Austrian currency before the Euro
- Iron-fisted dictator; strong circus performer
- A breaded and fried thin veal cutlet: Wiener __
- Alexander Graham Bell invention
- Tropical cyclone that originates off Africa's coast
- Thick dairy product obtained by fermentation
- Stephen King's 8 book fantasy series
- __, or flu, kills thousands each year
- Michael Jackson's former family home
- Top of the music charts
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 41
Parent category: Codycross Inventions
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.