Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 397 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Popcorn Time category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 397 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 397 puzzle 5
- Properties with land, such as a wine or housing __
- Another word for a person's last name
- Goes against someone's viewpoint
- Dog, could be Cocker or Springer
- High-dressmaking in French
- Beer factory
- Become less flexible, make more rigid
- Little assistants, yellow with dungarees
- School __, required dress code
- When a ship hits the bottom or shore it runs __
- __ Peninsula is the largest in the world
- Sudden involuntary diaphragm contractions
- Resolves a dispute
- Sixth actor cast as James Bond in films: Pierce __
- Decorative moulding around top of curtains/ceiling
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 397
Parent category: Codycross Popcorn Time
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.