Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 391 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Popcorn Time category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 391 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 391 puzzle 5
- __ pig, small porcine turned on a spit
- Body frame
- Bark spice with anti-inflammatory properties
- Confirm the authenticity of something
- Says "hallelujah" and praises a god
- Sentimental singing or serenading
- Supply a crop with water
- Rare metal used for capacitors, named after Greek
- Disadvantage, negative aspect, downside
- Hollow tube in which a piston moves
- A belt used to move items in a factory
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 391
Parent category: Codycross Popcorn Time
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.