Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 388 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross Popcorn Time category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 388 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 388 puzzle 4
- They protect your hearing organs from cold
- Dedication, loyalty, possibly religious
- Trapped at 90 degrees, without an escape route
- Rude, insolent, lacking in manners
- Types of dental restorations, sometimes gold
- Philosophical principle of pleasure-seeking
- Frightening or spine-__
- Spanish word for lunch
- Being able to understand and work with numbers
- German troops in British service in the 1770s
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 388
Parent category: Codycross Popcorn Time
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.