Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 1 of group 379 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross New York, New York! category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 379 puzzle 1. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 379 puzzle 1
- Inflicts, forces
- Distorting, bending, deforming
- Greek epic poem by Homer
- Soothing, oily stick for chapped mouth
- Gloria __, singer with the Miami Sound Machine
- Seasonal wind that brings weather changes
- Microsoft's electronic encyclopedia
- Forename of artist Doré and engineer Eiffel
- National park with the tallest trees on Earth
- Gift __, a coupon for a shop, preloaded with cash
- Semi-frozen dessert of sugar, water & fruit flavor
- Clean the outside of a vehicle
- Never-ending nickname for Rome: the __ City
- Person in charge of lighting crew on a film set
- Country where Usain Bolt was born
- Second largest city in Ukraine
- The mother of all those 101 Dalmatians
- Graduated hair, from long to short
- Weather __; alert for extreme weather conditions
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 379
Parent category: Codycross New York, New York!
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.