Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 4 of group 374 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross New York, New York! category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 374 puzzle 4. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 374 puzzle 4
- Gangrenous reaction to extreme cold
- Stuck out
- Material that is resistant to fire
- Small figurine
- Putting money into a project or financial scheme
- Short-lived, ephemeral, on the move
- Lying down in a chair
- Hollywood actress, won an Oscar for La La Land
- Awards won
- Transmitting music in a continuous flow
- Iguazu Falls bordering countries: Brazil and __
- Hidden openings
- Embalmed and wrapped in cloth
- Century when Christopher Columbus was born
- A word to describe animals that are active at night
- Breakfast patty of shredded potato
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 374
Parent category: Codycross New York, New York!
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.