Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 372 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross New York, New York! category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 372 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 372 puzzle 3
- A mobile phone that can't be traced
- Individual drawings in a comic strip
- Less rapid, not as fast
- Informal, nonchalant, relaxed
- Large groups of flying insects
- Remove from office forcefully
- Anglo-Saxon king with power to turn the tide
- Worker who attends to a system of ropes on a ship
- Literary work that uses irony, wit and sarcasm
- Caramel-colored liqueur made from distilled wine
- Receptacle used by patients on hospital wards
- They happen while you sleep
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 372
Parent category: Codycross New York, New York!
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.