Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 5 of group 370 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross New York, New York! category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 370 puzzle 5. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 370 puzzle 5
- Chronic condition of too much sugar in the blood
- Cloudy day
- 3D image formed by light beams from a laser
- One who has won an event at the Olympics
- Peppa and George's father in kids' cartoon series
- Female performer in a musical or stage recital
- Party game with a mouthpiece making talking hard
- Vehicles in the Netherlands outnumbering cars
- Savory Australian spread made with brewers yeast
- Convince, encourage, impel
- Wrote Murder on the Orient Express
- Defeated general in the Second Punic War
- Shelving for reading materials
- Get a tan while outside
- He became France's First Consul in 1799
- Outside area where people sleep in tents
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 370
Parent category: Codycross New York, New York!
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.