Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 2 of group 370 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross New York, New York! category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 370 puzzle 2. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 370 puzzle 2
- Marvel supervillain team, often versus the Hulk
- Shape with 4 right angles, but not 4 equal sides
- Oval course for horses
- Person who uses a tannoy to provide information
- Sending goods abroad for business
- Medical analysis of red bodily fluid
- Imaging technology developed by Godfrey Hounsfield
- Malaysian shoe designer based in the UK
- Element with the chemical symbol Pu
- Hilly region at the base of a mountain
- Somebody who is made to take the blame
- Seating for toddlers
- Waiting place between Heaven and Hell
- Italian Renaissance sculptor of Zuccone
- Marvin Gaye heard it through this vegetation
- Spreadable fruit
- Lasting indefinitely
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 370
Parent category: Codycross New York, New York!
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.