Here you will find all the answers to puzzle 3 of group 369 of codycross game. This is a puzzle found on Codycross New York, New York! category.
Each puzzle of codycross cointain 15-30 clues. These are the clues for Codycross group 369 puzzle 3. Select the one you cannot find the answer to.
Codycross group 369 puzzle 3
- Round and often served with spaghetti
- Dental __: person who keeps your teeth clean
- Group exercise on studio bikes
- Extensive online reference resource
- Destructive attack
- Weakening, subsiding
- Top part of a fraction
- Pulled or pressed due to unexpected flames
- Britain gained this Rock by the Treaty of Utrecht
- Rules of politeness
- A young tearaway, a rascal, a scamp
Navigation:Parent group: Codycross Group 369
Parent category: Codycross New York, New York!
Homepage: Codycross answers (all levels)
Have you bookmarked this page? If not, do it now. It will be easier next time you visit.